Category talk:Wiki Topic
What do folks think about changing Wiki Topic to Topic. I am not sure, wiki topic is a bit more descriptive, yet topic is just more direct...MarkDilley
- I support the change. Also for languages, edits modes, etc. TedErnst | talk 23:30, 20 May 2006 (EDT)
- I agree, that's easier --Raymond King | talk 03:51, 21 May 2006 (EDT)
Ted, what do you mean for languages, edit modes, etc. Ridding ourselves of the prefix/postfix wiki? MarkDilley
- This is cat wiki topic. We also have wiki engine, wiki language and wiki edit mode. I like them all to be paralell so if we change wiki topic to topic, I recommend we change the others as well. Also wiki people, perhspa? TedErnst | talk 02:22, 22 May 2006 (EDT)
Another thought, a friend of mine suggested that since the wiki name was WikiIndex, that the category for topics might be - I think these things sorta go together... MarkDilley
- hmmm, mightn't the items in that category currently, be in a more clear namespace. One shared by many wiki? hmmm...
- Proposals - idea to just tag, then next step might be to formalize them on their own proposal page.
Wanted categories etc
It doesn't feel to me that two spam edits this year warrants a protection of the page. Best, MarkDilley
Film Movies Video same thing?
Noticed WikiIndex has Category:Film, Category:Movies and Category:Video but they seem like the same thing to me (and WikiIndex pages don't seem to say what the difference(s) are. --EarthFurst (talk) 14:36, 11 September 2016 (PDT)
This is the text of the Template:CategoryDiscussions. It is intended to connect the various discussions about categories (also called "tags") that are taking place on various pages here on WikiIndex. If you find a discussion on categories that doesn't have this template, please add the template by typing in
You can also check all pages that link to this template.