Welcome to CommunityServerWiki!
This was a public discussion area for people to talk about weblog CommunityServer software, blogging and KnowledgeManagement.
You can keep track of changes here by:
- bookmarking the RecentChanges page
- using a NewsAggregator:
A bit of history. The original CommunityServer was RadioCommunityServer from UserLand Software. The first working open-source clone was PythonCommunityServer, and the second was PhpStorageSystem. Sometime in between the two, DevilFish began development. JavaCommunityServer was started more recently.
Current discussion topics
- XmlStorageSystem/Uses - things to do with CommunityServer software
- PycsFuture - where PythonCommunityServer should go next
- TextFormatting - ways to format text on wikis, comment pages, and other non-wysiwyg editors
- BloggingTools - list of blogging tools
- RidiculouslyEasyGroupForming - a possible CS application
- WeblogInterestGroups - some lists of blogs, grouped by application / interest
This wiki is dormant - it was last editied in 2005!