Unreal Wiki (BeyondUnreal.com)
|Wiki Size:||17,142 pages see stats...|
|wikiFactor:||25 info / verify ...|
(Page count as of: 2019-01-16
wikiFactor as of: 2012-10-12)
Unreal Wiki. The site's goal is to provide comprehensive documentation of the Unreal Editor, UnrealScript and all technical aspects of the Unreal Engine games. Originally powered by UseMod Wiki, on 1 April 2008 Unreal Wiki migrated to the now ubiquitous MediaWiki wiki engine.
The site itself is run by only a few admins, while the actual content is created and maintained by the entire Unreal editing community. This includes especially mappers, modders and modelers new to the Unreal Engine, because if you are new to something, you have a different view on things than more experienced editors. Because of this, new contributors can often put a subject in words that are easier to understand for other new mappers, modders or modelers.
Whether you are new to Unreal editing or already an experienced member of the editing community, please help the other members of the Unreal editing community by adding and improving content on Unreal Wiki.
This wiki has many great features, including:
- a highlighted summary of recent updates, new pages, and recent discussion
- interwiki links coloured green
- BeyondUnreal general and technical wiki forum sidebar navigation links
- Chongqing Page (Chongqued Wiki)
- Unreal Wiki To Do – Do one thing to help the wiki every day!
- Legacy: Offline Wiki - Download the Unreal Wiki; wiki.BeyondUnreal.com; accessed: 2019-01-16.
- Unreal Wiki: MediaWiki conversion; wiki.BeyondUnreal.com; accessed: 2019-01-16.
- External links
- Unreal Wiki: Copyrights — current MediaWiki-powered Unreal Wiki license and copyright information
- Legacy: Project Copyright — original UseMod Wiki-powered Unreal Wiki license and copyright information