Arduino playground wiki
- "YourWikiEditMode" is not in the list of possible values (OpenEdit, SaveAfterPreview, LoginToEdit, ConfirmEmail, ByInvitation, Unknown edit mode, Pay to edit, Login via forum, Read-only) for this property.
- "YourWikiStatus" is not in the list of possible values (Vibrant, Active, New, In preparation, Dormant, Spammed, Private, Cannot connect, Dead, Locked, Technical problem, Goal abandoned, Goal reached, Needs love) for this property.
An Arduino is a single-board microcontroller and software for programming it. Arduino is designed to be easy to use and extend -- it was originally designed for artists and others unfamiliar with software development, to control student-built interaction design projects. The PCB design, the host development software, and the firmware bootloader have all been released under open source licenses.
The Arduino Playground is "a wiki where all the users of Arduino can contribute and benefit from their collective research. This is the place to post and share your own code, circuit diagrams, tutorials, DIY instructions, tips and tricks, and after all the hard work, to show off your projects!"
|This Arduino playground wiki page needs to have some|
or all structured data added, from an appropriate infobox.
Please see category: Wikis to add
- AVRFreaks wiki -- each Arduino uses an Atmel AVR microcontroller
- RepRap wiki -- uses Arduino
- Gasifier Experimenters Kit wiki -- uses Arduino
- Open Circuits -- discusses Arduino and many other open hardware devices
- AdaWiki -- often discusses the Arduino
- EcoModder wiki -- uses the Arduino platform to measure miles per gallon
- MakerBot Wiki -- uses Arduino
- eLinux.org Wiki -- discusses alternatives to Arduino: embedded CPU boards that are faster but more difficult to use than Arduino, such as
|Wiki size:||unknown size [No see stats]|