Difference between revisions of "Category talk:Wiki Topic"
m (Protected "Category talk:Wiki Topic": Excessive spamming ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 14:32, 20 June 2013
What do folks think about changing Wiki Topic to Topic. I am not sure, wiki topic is a bit more descriptive, yet topic is just more direct...MarkDilley
- I support the change. Also for languages, edits modes, etc. TedErnst | talk 23:30, 20 May 2006 (EDT)
- I agree, that's easier --Raymond King | talk 03:51, 21 May 2006 (EDT)
Ted, what do you mean for languages, edit modes, etc. Ridding ourselves of the prefix/postfix wiki? MarkDilley
- This is cat wiki topic. We also have wiki engine, wiki language and wiki edit mode. I like them all to be paralell so if we change wiki topic to topic, I recommend we change the others as well. Also wiki people, perhspa? TedErnst | talk 02:22, 22 May 2006 (EDT)
Another thought, a friend of mine suggested that since the wiki name was WikiIndex, that the category for topics might be - I think these things sorta go together... MarkDilley
- hmmm, mightn't the items in that category currently, be in a more clear namespace. One shared by many wiki? hmmm...
- Proposals - idea to just tag, then next step might be to formalize them on their own proposal page.
Wanted categories etc
- Note: in order to assist readability of included pages, please ensure the template rendering this table is kept at the BOTTOM of the displayed page.
This is the text of the Template:CategoryDiscussions. It is intended to connect the various discussions about categories here on WikiIndex that are taking place (or have previously taken place) on various pages. Please also see WikiIndex:How do categories work, and how to use our template:Tag. If you find a discussion on categories which does not display this message box, please add this template by copying the following
You can also check all pages that link to this template.