Content includes, but certainly not limited to:
- Beginners Guide - if you are new to the reef keeping hobby, then this is the place to start, helping you to sort through the jungle of information.
- Fish - information on our vertebrate friends.
- Coral - information on corals.
- Other Invertebrates - information on other invertebrates, such as anemones, cucumbers, shrimps, crabs, etc.
- Algae - information on algae and marine flora.
- Plants - information on the various types of plants that exist in the marine environment.
- Water - details on water parameters, what is important, what values should be aimed for, additives, kalkwasser, etc.
- Equipment - for the gadget lovers out there, who doesn't like hardware?
- Pests/Diseases - information on diseases (of both Fish and Coral) and general pests.
- Conservation - a very important part of the hobby, we want the reefs to be there for future generations too.
- Food/Feeding - as it applies to any livestock within an aquarium
- FAQ - index of the various frequently asked questions spread throughout the RTAW Reefpedia.
|Wiki Size:||1,594 pages see stats...|