Wikia Community Central
Fandom Community Central, previously known as Wikia Community Central, is a message board portal of Wikia (now branded as Fandom) that any Wikian can edit. It is primarily used as a 'help desk' forum and blog, and is available in a number of different wiki languages. However, despite the 'Statistics' and 'Recent changes' links on their various language articles – they are not a 'wiki' in the conventional sense, as older articles are considered closed and effectively locked from editing.
Arabic (ar) • Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br) • Catalan (ca) • Chinese (zh) • Dutch (nl) • English (en) • Finnish (fi) • French (fr) • German (de) • Italian (it) • Japanese (ja) • Korean (ko) • Persian (fa) • Polish (pl) • Romanian (ro) • Russian (ru) • Spanish (es) • Ukraine (uk) • Vietnamese (vi)
- CommunityWiki — an original 'jam site' multilingual community wiki, powered by Oddmuse, now invitation-only;
- Community Wiki (Rosemart.org) — a former project to help parents and professionals deal with disabled and/or troubled children;
- Pentaho Community Wiki — the original wiki for Pentaho, powered by Confluence from Atlassian;
- Wiki community — WikiIndex article page about a network of co-operating wikis on related subjects; to help promote membership and co-operation between wikis;
- Wikia Community Central — a series of forums in many different languages for discussing all aspects of Wikia;
- Wikia Community Communication — the Community Communication Project was an attempt to find better ways for communities to interact, to share information, to communicate.