Community Wiki (Rosemart.org)
Recent changes • [No WikiNode] • About • [No Mobile URL]
|Wiki license:||GNU Free Documentation License|
|Wiki size:||unknown size|
(As of: 20YY-MM-DD)
The Community Wiki, at Rosemart.org, was for information, advice, discussion, stories, and tips for parents and professionals who work with physically disabled or mentally challenged children. Our initial focus is on the United States of America, but we also welcome relevant articles from other countries. We need and invite input from our viewers, because that is the best way to make this site into a comprehensive resource.
Founded on 5 October 2005, this wiki was closed early 2009 due to being heavily spammed and vandalised.
- 'Community wiki' includes any of the following wiki sites (view / edit)
- CommunityWiki — an original multilingual community wiki 'jam site', powered by Oddmuse, now invitation-only;
- Community Wiki (Rosemart.org) — a former project to help parents and professionals deal with disabled and/or troubled children;
- Pentaho Community Wiki — the original wiki for Pentaho, powered by Confluence from Atlassian;
- Wiki community — WikiIndex article page about a network of co-operating wikis on related subjects; to help promote membership and co-operation between wikis;
- Wikia Community Central — a series of forums in many different languages for discussing all aspects of Wikia;
- Wikia Community Communication — the Community Communication Project was an attempt to find better ways for communities to interact, to share information, to communicate.