A Lisp in Wonderland
WikiIndex - wikis, wiki people, wiki software, and wiki ideas
A Lisp in Wonderland (ALIW) is a wiki software written in Common Lisp, to ease the collaboration on editable web pages.
Besides its features you will experience:
- Extensible markup language (via meta-sexp),
- Content caching to reduce markup transformation overhead,
- Open to further development via flexible interface of Hunchentoot web server,
- Plain file based - thus platform independent - version control system,
- Advanced editing, diff'ing (via cl-difflib), history viewing capabilities,
- Modular user interface structure through CSS,
- Full-text search availability (via Montezuma)
are some of the relatively major features supported by ALIW.
__--__-_ ,-^' ^%\ .' /| #& __-.--,_ / | ~?:^' `:. ... / | /_-=|^ L I S P -/' '| I N (/ |& W O N D E R L A N D ,.. __,,- ,-~^' ` ..-'^'-'^^ `'^'
- External links