Abuse Filter is a MediaWiki extension designed to combat spam, vandalism, and other malicious or unwanted edits on a wiki installation. Many individual Abuse Filter 'filters' can be created, each one dealing with a very specific issue or situation. Furthermore, the filters can be configured in differing ways, such as sending a warning message to the offending user, preventing any offending edit from being saved, to revoking the status of a user, and even blocking the user and / or IP address.
- See also
- WikiIndex:Abuse Filter — information on how we use Abuse Filter here on WikiIndex
- User:Abuse filter — our automated bot account
- Special:AbuseFilter — the list of our actual filters
- Special:AbuseLog — a list of who and what are triggering our specific filters
- Extension:AbuseFilter — at MediaWiki.org