- For wiki sites whose subject matter is GNU, see: category: GNU.
- For a list of GNU licenses under which wiki content is released, see: category: GNU wiki license.
Category: GNU license — this category here on WikiIndex deals in general with licenses from GNU, at www.GNU.org; a member of the Free Software Foundation (FSF). This 'mother' or parent category should be populated by sub-categories of individual GNU licenses; typically licenses under which specific wiki engine software, or other free software is released. Articles about wiki sites who release their textual content under a GNU license should not be in this category or sub-categories!
- See also: GNU – Copyright, GNU licenses, and stewardship article at the English Wikipedia.
- External links
- Licenses — current valid GNU licenses, at www.GNU.org
- Old Licenses — defunct or obsolete GNU licenses, at www.GNU.org
- GNU license logos — official and alternative logos, at www.GNU.org
- GNU license logos by Christian Candena — full collection of version 3 logos of all GNU licenses, copyright 2012 Christian Cadena, released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license (CC-BY-3.0), at www.GNU.org
- Related category
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
Pages in category “GNU license”
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
Media in category "GNU license"
This category contains only the following file.