Chess Programming Wiki (MediaWiki)
|Wiki size:||4,243 article pages see stats|
(As of: 2022-03-10)
The Chess Programming Wiki (CPW) describes the art of programming computers to play chess. It has information about programmers and researchers and chess engines and protocols between back-end chess engines and front-end chess GUIs.
CPW was founded by Mark Lefler on 26 October 2007, first hosted on Wikispaces. Due to the Wikispaces site closure, CPW moved to a new MediaWiki-powered host at www.ChessProgramming.org in late 2017.
- See also
- Chess Programming Wiki (Wikispaces)
- Game Programming Wiki
- Board game Wiki
- Game Design Wiki
- Re: community test result web page? by Mark Lefler, Computer Chess Club (CCC); TalkChess.com; TalkChess.com forum; 26 October 2007.
- Wikispaces Chess Programming Wiki - home; Chessprogramming.Wikispaces.com; Wikispaces / Tangient LLC; via Wayback Machine at Archive.org; archived 16 February 2018.
- Main page; www.ChessProgramming.org; Chess Programming Wiki.
- Chess Programming Wiki by jdart, Computer Chess Club (CCC); TalkChess.com; TalkChess.com forum; 12 February 2018.