(Redirected from FractalWiki)
|Wiki size:||3,291 article pages see stats|
(As of: 2016-03-24 – via Archive.org)
- Explorer, tester et développer les idées de fractalité et contextualité dans un wiki.
FractalWiki, itself hosted by WikiServiceAt, can host several branches and detached wiki sites. Powered via the ProWiki engine, it supports different user communities.
- Strengths of FractalWiki
- flexible wiki engine specialised for individual communities and application needs
- a consistent and extendible architecture grown in a long non-GPL development period
- a dedication to support active elements and editable active content (like Flash, SVG, Java) through the wiki interface
- the ability to host, support, and moderate many wiki sites at multiple servers by cross-wiki abilities
- Current projects / branches
- a ProWikiCenter Branch: support french ProWiki-community
- MicroFormats-wiki: project to develop a french branch to build a game-play in order to test Microformats in wikis
- Help small micro-communities to cooperate via an inter-branch strategy
The following wiki sites listed here on WikiIndex are or were hosted by FractalWiki.
Pages in category “FractalWiki”
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
Media in category "FractalWiki"
This category contains only the following file.