Kitware Public Wiki
|Kitware Public Wiki|
[No Mobile URL]
|Wiki license:||Creative Commons Attribution|
|Wiki size:||2,200 article pages see stats|
|wikiFactor:||74 info / verify|
(Page count as of: 2017-11-14
wikiFactor as of: 2017-11-14)
"The Kitware Public Wiki is intended to complement the existing CMake, ITK, and VTK documentation and resources, and provide a mechanism where the community can enhance the documentation, in the same spirit as the open source code." — https://www.VTK.org/Wiki/KitwarePublic:About
According to https://Public.Kitware.com/Wiki/Main_Page :
- CMake is the cross-platform, open source make system.
- The Visualization ToolKit (VTK) is an open source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing, and visualization
- National Library of Medicine Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK) is an open source software system to support the Visible Human Project.
- The National Alliance for Medical Imaging Computing (NAMIC) is a team of computer scientists, software engineers, and medical investigators who develop computational tools for the analysis and visualization of medical image data.
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform application designed to visualize data.
- KWWidgets is a free, cross-platform and open-license GUI Toolkit.
- BatchMake is a cross platform tool for batch processing of large amount of data.
- CDash is an open source, web-based software testing server.
It appears that
- https://CDash.org/Wiki/Main_Page – this particular wiki URL redirects and loads under Public.Kitware.com/Wiki/Main_Page
are all synonyms for the same physical wiki server.