|Heinrich Magnus Manske|
|Age:||43, born 24 May 1974|
|Residence:||England, United Kingdom|
A 2007 PhD graduate in Natural Sciences from University of Köln, Germany, after graduation, Manske moved to England to take up a scientist post for the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute: Cambridge, and is currently working on Malaria in his post of Senior staff scientist. Manske is a named author or co-author of over ninety (90) published medical, scientific and / or other professional works, including Ten Simple Rules for Editing Wikipedia, this being well-recieved and scoring impressive citation levels. As certified by Scopus® of April 2019, Manske has been cited over 1160 times in 890 documents, and has an h-index of 20.
- Selected publications
- Li JW, Bolser D, Manske M, Giorgi FM, Vyahhi N, Usadel B, Clavijo BJ, Chan TF, Wong N, Zerbino D, Schneider MV; (2013); The NGS WikiBook: a dynamic collaborative online training effort with long-term sustainability; www.NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov; PMCID: PMC3771235; PMID: 23793381; doi: 10.1093/bib/bbt045.
- Jennifer Daub, Paul P. Gardner, John Tate, Daniel Ramsköld, Magnus Manske, William G. Scott, Zasha Weinberg, Sam Griffiths-Jones, and Alex Bateman; (©2008); The RNA WikiProject: Community annotation of RNA families; RNA Society, Cleveland, Ohio, USA; RNAjournal.cshlp.org; doi: 10.1261/rna.1200508; PMID: 18945806; PMCID: PMC2590952.
- Magnus Manske — Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) page; ORCID.org; accessed 22 April 2019.
- Magnus Manske author profile; Europe PMC; EuropePMC.org; accessed 22 April 2019.
- Manske M (Author) - PubMed - NCBI; National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health (NIH); www.NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov; accessed 22 April 2019.
- Logan DW, Sandal M, Gardner PP, Manske M, Bateman A (2010); Ten Simple Rules for Editing Wikipedia. PLoS Comput Biol 6(9): e1000941. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1000941; accessed 22 April 2019.
- Altmetric - Ten Simple Rules for Editing Wikipedia - Overview of attention for article published in PLoS Computational Biology, September 2010; www.Altmetric.com; accessed 22 April 2019.
- Scopus author details preview - Manske, Magnus; Copyright © 2019 Elsevier B.V.; www.Scopus.com; accessed 22 April 2019.
- External links