[No Mobile URL]
|Founded by:||Sam Adams Alliance|
|Wiki license:||No license|
|Main topic:||United States of America|
|Wiki size:||37,569 article pages see stats|
|wikiFactor:||5 info / verify|
(Page count as of: 2010-12-20
wikiFactor as of: 2009-02-26)
Sunshine Review was a wiki site that covered:
- State sunshine laws (Freedom of Information laws) in the United States of America.
- State budgets and state budget transparency in its 'Show Me the Spending' portal.
- A 'My Government Website' portal where city, county and school district websites in the United State are rated based on the extent to which those websites provide information such as budgets, meeting minutes, agendas and so on.
- A 'transparency headlines' portal that aggregates news sorted by state of pro-transparency developments.
- A political corruption news portal that covers state and local political corruption.
The Sam Adams Alliance founded Ballotpedia, Judgepedia, and the Sunshine Review.
Dead since late 2010.