Template talk:Newest additions
bullet, date, item
I have no problem with bullet, date, item format. When It's bullet, date, item and then next line is indented bullet, item it starts to look funny to me. That's why I made the date line without the bullet. Unfortunately, that doesn't play nice with lines that are bullet, date, item. Maybe indented bullet is the answer?
I think it is a valiant effort, idea and implementation, but when I click add yourself, all I see is code, and I would rather it be a single plain list. MarkDilley
- Would you like me to move it back to the simplest possible template? If so, what would you like Welcome to look like. I'm happy to fix this since I broke it, if you like. TedErnst | talk 22:37, 16 June 2006 (EDT)
cannot edit template ??
I got the followinf message, when I wanted to save my changes (cut older news etc.):
Spam protection filter From WikiIndex Jump to: navigation, search The page you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is probably caused by a link to an external site. The following text is what triggered our spam filter: http://www.wikiindex.org Return to Welcome.
how many items should be listed
The template has a second row now. Should I go fix this? Swordman 17:19, 23 July 2011 (PDT)
Never mind. I archived both the January and February entries.Swordman 17:45, 23 July 2011 (PDT)
Automated or not at all
What a name: Recent visitors ?
- The name got nothing to do with what is going on. The only thing not mentioned in the table is the visitor.
- It is about new wiki entries in the Main space. So the name should be something like: "newest additions to the WikiIndex"
- Why do our "visitors" have to fill this form? (and don't even get mentioned) Is it not possible to create those entries automatically every time a new wiki page is crated by using the template?
- Shall we really kill the time of our valued "visitors" an our own time for that?