Hello, Brahfous — Welcome to WikiIndex :-)
|WikiIndex aims to build bridges between wiki communities. We hope that you will enjoy browsing and editing this wiki.
Our goal is to make an index of all wiki sites. We appreciate your help in our ongoing quest.
- And some of us prefer the three tildes, if you would like to do that ;-) (~~~) Best, MarkDilley
Why not an interface for the complex scripting languages
- hi! MarkDilley, Yes. Bérardier is a Drupal wiki. It's shown at the bottom of its webpage; Brahfous (talk) 15:44, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, I looked and didn't see what you are mentioning. Can you point it out for me, I am dense! Also, what is the current state of DrupalWiki - what are folks using, LiquidDrupal? Best, MarkDilley
- You can change your default settings in Special:Preferences, section Internationalisation, and select ar - ... --YiFei | talk 13:33, 1 July 2013 (UTC)
what were you trying to do here?
- ahh, I see you were trying to set it up to work with your language :-) no worries, we will all figure out how to make it work. It is a wiki, so it can't be broken (for very long :-) - Glad you are here. Best, MarkDilley
Many thanks for adding Arabic to WikiIndex!!!!!!
About your translations
I've done as much as I could, please give me a plan if you're still not satisfied. For your قالب:بطاقة_ويكي, I'm not sure what it would do, so it might be deleted. For your on Template:Wiki, please try not to break English versions, but, heck this is wiki, so no worries. --YiFei | talk 05:37, 4 July 2013 (UTC)
Use The Force Luke!
Please(!) use Template:Wiki boilerplate to create a new Wiki page. Easiest way is to simply click the link to the left: WikiIndex:Add a Wiki. I redid Your last contribution: Lycæum to show You how it should look like thereafter.
Request for ServerMove concerns
I wanted to be sure to draw your attention to the upcoming ServerMove and solicit your help in making the transition a positive rather than negative experience. Please take a moment to visit ServerMove and curate the list of concerns. Thanks! -- BrandonCsSanders (talk) 22:38, 14 November 2014 (UTC) (call forwarded by Manorainjan (talk) 14:40, 20 November 2014 (UTC))
Weigh in on WikiIndex:ServerName#Poll?
I like to inform You about a likely decision to change the domain of our wiki. Maybe You have an opinion on this, suggest additional names even. Please take part in the decision finding process. --22:10, 13 March 2015 (UTC)Manorainjan (talk)
Why do You think it is a wiki? --Manorainjan 14:11, 7 March 2016 (PST)
We don't do edit-summarys, do we? --Manorainjan 14:05, 14 August 2016 (PDT)
Why do You think it is a wiki? --Manorainjan 10:12, 16 September 2016 (PDT)
Because the site explicitly proclaims in its his page HaveyouWikidYet : http://www.aggateway.org/News/Newsletter/2016JuneNewsletter/HaveyouWikidYet.aspx : AgGateway’s councils, …have been moving ….. to the AgGateway wiki. The wiki provides an easy way to promote sharing and collaboration. If you’re not already familiar with our wiki, have a look now! Visit https://aggateway.atlassian.net and click on the “Create an Account” link. … Not attending the Mid-Year Meeting but still have wiki questions … Best regards … Brahfous (talk)
There are two problems in this:
- You linked a news page as Wiki homepage.
- You did not see any wiki, only heard about it.
Manorainjan 14:25, 16 September 2016 (PDT)
When You tried to add new logo, could You see the logo being displayed properly after Your edit? --Manorainjan 15:23, 13 December 2016 (PST)
- Could You? --Manorainjan 08:44, 15 December 2016 (PST)
Your recent page creation
Please do not create pages that are not wikis. This website is for documentation of wikis, that is, websites that are editable by other people than the webmaster or site owner. Your recent page creation has been marked for deletion as it is not a wiki but is rather just a standard website. Thank you. -- Amanda (talk) 15:00, 24 May 2017 (PDT)