Hello, Jason — Welcome to WikiIndex :-)
|WikiIndex aims to build bridges between wiki communities. We hope that you will enjoy browsing and editing this wiki.
Our goal is to make an index of all wiki sites. We appreciate your help in our ongoing quest.
- Thanks! --Jason (talk) 16:30, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
- I am not sure I understand. Are you saying something is wrong with the entry here at WikiIndex, or something is wrong at the RW wiki itself? -Jason (talk) 21:45, 22 October 2014 (UTC)
The EditMode of the entry is not set. that is not wrong, only incomplete. I tried to complete it. therefore I visitd this Wiki. But on the wiki the explanations suggested it would be Category:OpenEdit. Practically it was not OpenEdit, because I could not even write to Your TalkPage there. So, what is the EditMode of That wiki? Manorainjan (talk) 23:36, 22 October 2014 (UTC)
- I think that for all of the wikis I added on my user profile page, the wikis require a username to edit. -Jason (talk) 23:40, 22 October 2014 (UTC)
- Than please add this editmode to all those entries here as I have just now done on the RW-Wiki for demonstration.
- And check You pages like the About-Pages and introductory pages your wikis that they clearly state they require login to edit. Otherwise it is confusing for your visitors. Even though it is not our concern on WikiIndex how You do on Your wikis ;-)
Request for ServerMove concerns
Hi Jason. Since you are one of the most active contributors here I wanted to be sure to draw your attention to the upcoming ServerMove and solicit your help in making the transition a positive rather than negative experience. Please take a moment to visit ServerMove and curate the list of concerns. Thanks! -- BrandonCsSanders (talk) 22:38, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
Weigh in on WikiIndex:ServerName#Poll?
I wanted to be sure to draw your attention to a potential decision to change the domain of this wiki. I hope you'll weigh in with your opinion. Thanks! BrandonCsSanders (talk) 20:09, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello, I am an active member of this wiki. May I ask for sysop rights? I'm interested in these rights because I want to be representative of the Italian portal on this wiki, and to clean up when necessary. Best regards, --Gabriele (talk) 07:18, 1 June 2015 (PDT)
- Done! -Jason (talk) 07:50, 1 June 2015 (PDT)
- Gabriele, please send me another email if there is something still needing to be addressed. I am not sure that I have any outstanding questions from you. Also, just for clarification, I was referring to Wiki.Wiki in the section above and not WikiIndex, though I certainly welcome improvements at both projects! -Jason (talk) 08:43, 1 June 2015 (PDT)