User talk:Max Sinister
Welcome to WikiIndex! We hope you will contribute much and well. You will probably want to read the help pages. Again, welcome and have fun! Sean, aka Hoof Hearted • Admin / 'Crat • talk2HH 16:34, 13 July 2022 (UTC)
- Thank you!--Max Sinister (talk) 18:10, 13 July 2022 (UTC)
Follow on from wikiFactor discussion
It was veering off-topic on the wikiFactor talk, so probably best to continue here.
- Again, thanks!--Max Sinister (talk) 13:39, 19 November 2022 (UTC)
- Wait... Nathan Larson really is that politician? WTH? Was that guy crazy?--Max Sinister (talk) 00:52, 24 November 2022 (UTC)
- Yes, that real Nathan Larson! Agreed, outside of the general wikisphere, he has some very crazy ideas (most of which I do not agree with). And many others have aggressively harassed him for his views. But referring to 'on-wiki' experience with Nathan, I have always found him to be reasonable to deal with. He was always extremely hard working with his input here on WikiIndex, and many other wiki sites too - including MediaWiki.org (making many positive and valuable contributions to both content, coding, bug fixing, etc). And he would always listen to others here on WikiIndex, and work to achieve real consensus.
- Here on WikiIndex, if Nathan did something that was not acceptable, he would always bow to any criticism without a fight (sure, he would state his own personal case - but he never tried to enforce his personal views). Others have also recognised and voiced their praise for his real desire to contribute and improve WikiIndex (and the other wiki sites he was involved in), but sadly, many narrow-minded people were on a vendetta to get him banned from every public wiki site.
- No matter what the personal opinions of anybody (be they good or bad), here on WikiIndex, I simply judge them on their contributions here on WikiIndex. And Nathan was truly a very valuable contributor, and his input is missed. Saying that, I also accept that sometimes, if someone has the potential to negatively affect the reputation of a wiki site, it needs to be the wiki community to make the necessary decisions to protect the wiki. Best regards, Sean P, aka Hoof Hearted • Admin / 'Crat / Staff • talk2HH 12:50, 24 November 2022 (UTC)