WikiIndex - wikis, wiki people, wiki software, and wiki ideas
- For the art wiki, see: Happenings.
A WikiIndex:Happening is an open meeting to celebrate and work together as we go forward. 
- 16-May-2006: is WikiIndex's 2nd 60 day mark. Yea!!
- 16-Mar-2006: is WikiIndex's 60 day mark. Yea!!
- First Monday of each month - 9:00pm EST, 8:00pm CST, 6:00pm PST
- This is Tuesday 01:00 UTC
- Tuesday 8:00am (GMT+7) Bangkok - thank you! ;)
- This wiki
- Irc freenode - #wikiindex
- Skype - tedernst, markdilley, rathbone (Raymond King), chinarut
- SyncroEdit - in our dreams (i humbly suggest we use writely short term - I can invite everyone to the same page tomorrow)
- Raymond King Yes, I've been wanting to do this too!
- TedErnst | talk
- John Stanton
- Ruangchotvit Chinarut - very excited to show up for my first meeting!
- Sean Fennel
- Chris Watkins/Singkong2005 talk
- .. anyone who is interested in attending
- OpenID extension - use for both here and AboutUs? (makes sense to me - ray)
- WikiIndex Portals - Next step in the development of WikiIndex - a way to establish serious content and make WikiIndex the first stop for anybody who wants to know anything about wikis. John 13:18, 12 September 2006 (EDT)
- Semantic Mediawiki John 13:18, 12 September 2006 (EDT)
- RecentChanges.info as the weblog that we push content to, from this wiki
- Usage stats, it would be nice to have a regular public update on site stats. WikiIndex:Site statistics information
- Vibrant, Active, Building, NeedsLove, GoalAchieved - Wiki Status - how structured is structured data.
- Real names discussion - new insight from Mark, (probably old to everyone else.)
- tags and categories clarification WikiProject:Categories and Tags - ( NamingConventions)
- WikiNode, TourBusStop, OptOut, ... Wiki101 ideas.
- Share alike - license CC-SA is what we have - (right?) WikiIndex:Copyright
- Zefrank and the image link going on, hot-linking or rather MeatballWiki:Billboard
- Microformat Plugin For Textpattern
- project management - I started an o.net style wiki - being a o.net & wiki newbie and would like to get some input - esp what it would take to manage our projects using a wiki - pretty much how I got here via Ted. Chinarut 04:38, 3 July 2006 (EDT)
- Whether the "patrol" privilege should be restored for users without sysop privileges.
- P2P Foundation Wiki -- new addition - open comments invited
- MediaWiki to WordPress plug in
- IRC plugin for wikifying it 
- Putting the 'add wiki' several places
- how we communicate
- John look names at leisure. (??)
- Weblog in MediaWiki - not a weblog in a wiki, rather a weblog that posts to different wiki pages.
while we're working and thinking on them
- .js functionality
- admins only possibility?
- how does wikipedia protect itself?
- backup procedure
- linking images using this fancy way tabled as a massive undertaking - fancier) need to make a project for an ambitious person(s).