Banglapedia in the Bengali (Bangladeshi) language.
|Wiki Size:||5,532 pages see stats...|
|wikiFactor:||32 info / verify ...|
(As of: 2019-09-26)
Banglapedia – the National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh — an intellectual output of over 1450 scholars, is so far the most comprehensive reference work on Bangladesh from high ancient period to date. In it, users will have access to all branches of knowledge concerning Bangladesh. Banglapedia has become a vital and indispensable Encyclopaedia companion to teachers, students, researchers, professionals, and general readers. As a reference tool, Banglapedia has received enthusiastic response and acclaim nationally and internationally. This revised Second Edition (2012) is an updated version of the First Edition (2003).
- External links
- Banglapedia — (PDF) information pamphlet from the Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- Banglapedia — article at the English Wikipedia (En.Wp)
- বাংলাপিডিয়া — article at the Bengali Wikipedia (Bn.Wp)
- Banglapedia — article at the Simple English Wikipedia (Simple.Wp)
- Banglapedia.org — competitive analysis, marketing mix and traffic, at Alexa.com
Bengali / বাংলা (bn) • English (en)