[No Mobile URL]
"YourWiki'sLicense" is not in the list of possible values (Custom license, Attribution to contributing authors, Copyright to contributing authors, Site retains copyright, WTFPL, Licence Art Libre, Open Content License, Apache License, BSD Documentation License, FreeBSD Documentation License, GNU Free Documentation License, GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License, Creative Commons Public Domain, Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication (CC0), Creative Commons Attribution, Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike, Proprietary license, Copyright to original source author, Fair use, Unknown license, Multi-license, No license, Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial, Creative Commons Attribution No Derivative Works, Creative Commons Share-Alike, Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives, Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike, Public domain (generic)) for this property.
Welcome to CommunityServerWiki!
This was a public discussion area for people to talk about weblog CommunityServer software, blogging and KnowledgeManagement.
You can keep track of changes here by:
- bookmarking the RecentChanges page
- using a NewsAggregator:
A bit of history. The original CommunityServer was RadioCommunityServer from UserLand Software. The first working open-source clone was PythonCommunityServer, and the second was PhpStorageSystem. Sometime in between the two, DevilFish began development. JavaCommunityServer was started more recently.
Current discussion topics
- XmlStorageSystem/Uses - things to do with CommunityServer software
- PycsFuture - where PythonCommunityServer should go next
- TextFormatting - ways to format text on wikis, comment pages, and other non-wysiwyg editors
- BloggingTools - list of blogging tools
- RidiculouslyEasyGroupForming - a possible CS application
- WeblogInterestGroups - some lists of blogs, grouped by application / interest
This wiki is dormant - it was last editied in 2005!