Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance (German)
The German section of Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, or NIWA for short, is a network of wikis and their associated websites written in German, that aims to chronicle all things Nintendo, supporting wikis independent of large corporate wiki groups and organisations such as Wikia.
- Expand section.
The NIWA acronym is derived from the English Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance. NIWA is also romanised Japanese for 'garden', and symbolises the natural growth of the community around the fandoms that make up NIWA. This is fitting, given Nintendo's Japanese origins, with romanisation of Japanese being an important aspect of all three wikis that currently make up the network.
The content contained on the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance (NIWA) website is copyright. It goes on to state:
Furthermore the member wikis of NIWA are not bound by a single license. Therefore please refer to the individual wikis for their licensing and content duplication policies.
- Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance — the original English collective
- Progetto Niwit
- Square Enix Independent Wiki Alliance
- Sci-fi Independent Wiki Alliance
- Sony Computer Independent Wiki Alliance
- Legal; Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance; NIWAnetwork.org; Retrieved 14 January 2018