|Wiki Size:||598 pages see stats...|
|wikiFactor:||42 info / verify ...|
wikiFactor as of: 2015-04-03)
Archive Team is a web archiving team dedicated to preserving digital history, founded by Jason Scott in 2009. Its primary focus is the copying and preservation of digital content hosted via at-risk services.
"There are thousands of wikis in the Internet. Everyday a few of them are lost, due to lack of backups. People download tons of films and music. Wikis, most of them with free licenses, disappear from time to time because nobody grabbed a copy of them. That is a shame."
WikiTeam and WikiHeaven was founded in April 2011.
- External links
- WikiTeam at GitHub — our tools, software and documentation
- Tutorial — at Google Code
- WikiTeam mailing list — at Google Groups
- WikiTeam page — on Archive.org, where downloads are uploaded and stored
- Wikidata:Q4787261 — Archive Team page on Wikidata